Saturday 4 March 2017

SUNSET & SILHOUETTE - WITH Victor Adewale




Victor Adéwálé : This concert is so important to me. It will be a totally expressive one, featuring everything that I have buried in my soul. The songs that I have written, the poetry that is forming, and all of my silhouette photos will be exhibited.
Live music featuring me with the best live band in Nigeria 

The date will be announced once the number of audience I want is complete. The venue will be a small convenient hall that will be just large enough to contain 30 people who believe in my art.

For sponsorship/ support, or to reserve a seat, Check the flyer below.
.
P.S: We are looking for people to dash us money and people that can give us media support/hype. #SunsetAndSilhouette #Poetry #Music #Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment