Monday 16 February 2015

"SHARING LOVE IN DIRE TIMES" DAY 3

DAY 3

"I must love mainly the sad ones,
that were not loved
not by lack of lovers
but by lack of love."



  I CANNOT WAIT ANY MORE

I am in a hurry to wander by,
to love and praise world’s beauties,
before, all at once, they cease to be.
I must love mainly the sad ones,
that were not loved
not by lack of lovers
but by lack of love.
So proud of my want,
only will praise some wild
and lost in hidden waterfalls,
after untrodden ways.
I will break my heavy chains
and soon start my journey,
avoiding one chronic sadness
and the trampling of the ways
I will pass by.






Displaying 12 06 2009 140 a.jpg




Edilson Afonso Ferreira is a Brazilian poet who writes in
English rather than
Portuguese, in order to reach more people. Has
been published in four
printed British Anthologies, online or printed
reviews like Cyclamens and
Swords, Right Hand Pointing, Boston Poetry
Magazine, West Ward Quarterly,
TWJ Magazine, The Lake, The Stare’s Nest and
some others. Short-listed in
four American Poetry Contests, began to write after
retirement as a Bank
Manager and is seventy-one years old. Lives in a
small town with wife,
three sons and a granddaughter.



follow us on twitter. @thepoetrycourt
 Thepoetrycourt.blogspot.com 

PARTNERS
  • i2x Media 
    Wordup411ng.com
  • E.G.C 
    Egcreativity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment