Wednesday 18 February 2015

"SHARING LOVE IN DIRE TIMES" DAY 5

DAY 5

"let’s do it again
like we do all the time
for alone we can do so little
Together so much is sure"


     LET’S DO IT AGAIN

hold my hand softly
fixing your fingers into mine
let me wrap them tenderly
let our blood mix
and form this flexible rope
let us swing on it
like we have always done
holding firmly, not letting go

let’s do it again
like we do all the time
for alone we can do so little
Together so much is sure
let me not swing alone
in this wide field
your loneliness i pledge
to quench
Together we form the force
for the feast
of fortune

let’s do it again
for you tickle me, as wind
My flowing river
your chats, likes and comments
your ideas, jokes and thoughts
your silences and motions
your teaching and insights
yours words of mighty heap
push thick dimples on my cheek

let’s do it again and again
It’s fine fun to do it with you
For you make me whole
You make me complete





















Amarachi Calista Attamah is an author of four literary titles; Tomorrows Twist (2007), My Broad Daydream (2011),, Akụkọ ifo Nnemochie
kọọrọ m (2014), it is a novel written in Igbo
language, and Making a
Difference (2014). She was awarded the Young
Writer of the year in 2011
by Young Creative Writers Society of Nigeria.
 The financial secretary of
Association of Nigerian Authors Enugu State.
Motivating the younger ones is
one thing she finds joy and fulfillment doing. She is a happy and simple lady who smiles a lot.


follow us on twitter. @thepoetrycourt
 Thepoetrycourt.blogspot.com 

PARTNERS
  • i2x Media 
    Wordup411ng.com
  • E.G.C 
    Egcreativity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment