Saturday 26 September 2015

HEART RACE...

HEART RACE


Written by: Prestige Ifeanyi Bernard and Neofloetry DaWina Scriblisis

Neo:

How shall my eyes not go to rest?
How can my heart not wear a crest?
Bearing the emblem of your face,
Causing my tender heart to race

Prestige:

Let our hearts race together
Their referee will declare no winner,
Listen intently to the sweet song of our union
It's famous sound track sold in billions

Neo:

Billions of whipped words that manifest;
In due season, no pest can infest,
On this garden of truths dressed,
To PRESs this grapes of love caressed

Prestige:

Caressed love can arrest all,
All who glare at us in sheer jealousy,
This jealousy will dry their bones,
Bones that remain single in me and you

Neo:

Every single bone in us is a strong test,
The sweet marrow of love we ingest
Our bodies will quiver in this space
Where eyes will visualize this tangle; a trace

Prestige:

My body wraps you up perfectly; a clove
A packaged gift for the goddess of love,
Bringing joy to her ancestors; the bunch
Who never saw an amazing sight of such

Neo:

Oh, how I marvel at this true conquest,
The reason I beheld your face; my best
I'll cleave to this, yes to embrace,
This surge of ecstasy; my perfect mace

Prestige:

Finding you is a discovery of an oil boom
Let me paint your features with black crude
We can take a long ride, on a water bed in a dark room,
Refilling our cup of pleasure in this love mood

#Prestige
#Neofloetry
20th September, 2015.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment