Wednesday 5 October 2016

9days to go BEAUTY OF WORDS 2 loading...




TWO TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR GRAB!

Win one of the tickets by submitting a poem on the theme 
BEAUTY OF WORDS
to - thepoetrycourt@gmail.com
Submissions are on!
Deadline: Tuesday, 11th, 2016.





ONWUASOANYA CHIKA JONES is an award-wining Nigerian poet, satirist, and spoken word artist. Jones was born of an Igbo father and Yoruba Mother. He is a Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
Jones has won several poetry competitions. He won the Brigitte Poirson Poetry Contest (BPPC, May 2015) and was the 2nd-runner up in the Eriata Oribhabor Poetry Prize (EOPP) 2014. He is also the winner of the ‘War of Words’ Season 2 Spoken Word Poetry Slam.
During his time as a student of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), he was the Organizer of the ‘Swords of Words’ Spoken Word poetry competition.
He reads, as much as he writes.



DATE: Sat, 15th October, 2016

TIME: RedCarpet-4pm = Main Event-5pm

VENUE: Plot 1610B, Alhaji Masha Rd, Off Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos.
Gate fee: #500

First 5 persons to be at the venue, from 4pm - 4:15pm gets 20% discount on the tickets...


YOU CAN GET TICKET(s)
@ Navy Sailing Club, Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos.
Or @ Season 7 Restaurant.
Or @ the event.

To also get tickets before the event date.

BANK: UBA

NAME: Osigwe Benjamin

BANK NUMBER: 2083243453

NOTE: Bring slips of your payment to the venue for confirmation.


"If you are in Lagos, and hopes to attend this event, please find out how you can get a free ticket from STEPS and STOPS"
 
For more details: 08069257714, 08176861035

1 comment:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

    ReplyDelete