Monday 3 October 2016

12days to go BEAUTY OF WORDS 2 loading...



TWO TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR GRAB!

Win one of the tickets by submitting a poem on the theme 
BEAUTY OF WORDS
to - thepoetrycourt@gmail.com

More details coming soon... 
Submissions are on!





TheGuardian: Watching Edaoto Olaolu Agbeniyi perform for the first time on stage, one would not be wrong to take him for a reggae artiste; with dress sense, dance steps, and of course, his dreads. But the leader of Edaoto And The Afrogenius Band actually plays Afrobeat; a music genre he has performed in different stages across the globe.

Started playing music at his tender age, the dreadlocks wearing artiste said, “although, I play Afrobeat in its folkloric state, I must point out I didn’t choose the genre; rather it chose me a long time ago, even before I ventured into music. The music genre has enabled me to express myself in songs, share my thoughts with my audience,” he noted.


DATE: Sat, 15th October, 2016

TIME: RedCarpet-4pm = Main Event-5pm

VENUE: Plot 1610B, Alhaji Masha Rd, Off Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos.
Gate fee: #500

First 5 persons to be at the venue, from 4pm - 4:15pm gets 20% discount on the tickets...


YOU CAN GET TICKET(s)

@ Navy Sailing Club, Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos.
Or @ Season 7 Restaurant.
Or @ the event.

To also get tickets before the event date.

BANK: UBA

NAME: Osigwe Benjamin

BANK NUMBER: 2083243453

NOTE: Bring slips of your payment to the venue for confirmation.



"If you are in Lagos, and hopes to attend this event, please find out how you can get a free ticket from STEPS and STOPS"

 
For more details: 08069257714, 08176861035



No comments:

Post a Comment