Saturday 9 January 2016

MOON LIGHT TALES (DUET) by D-Braide and DaTalent



---------❤❤❤----------

D-Braide:
Like a tale told by moonlight.
Every thing we shared grew grey hairs.
The water pot on your head and catapult in my hand.
Even the songs we danced to, now bears a grey sight.


DaTalent:
Like a tale told by moonlight.
This love interest me so,
That its strength is now my might.
To make it do nothing but grow.


D-Braide:
Love made us wiser than a serpent.
Breaking my pride and forming my bride.
Gather the grains of unity and arrange the voice of sanctity.
'Cause love and unity will forever be our guide.


DaTalent:
Oh! So light I feel.
By this love I'm swept off my feet.
Nothing this passion can kill,
'Cause it is but a rare feat.


D-Braide:
Let dreams bear dreams and love rule realms.
I'm no king without u my queen.
Counting the stars just got easier like measuring a stream.
Over and over, I'll commit this beautiful sin.


DaTalent:
Even the highest judge
Would not want to acquit me of this crime
'Cause every sentence I dodge
Except the love tree to climb.


D-Braide:
Hold unity by her right arm.
And see if she won't rub you her potent charm.
Grab her by her left, I swear all you'll get is still her best.
Unity holds the earth in space, till tomorrow she'll remain our guest.


DaTalent:
Like a tale told by moonlight.
I feel the love shine so bright,
With unity and strength we'd tolerate,
The pace at which it accelerates.


D-Braide:
Isn't love the most beautiful in her ugly state?
Isn't she the strongest in her dying moments?
I'll echo these words in every estate.
Love is tougher than harsh comments.


DaTalent:
I hear your voice even in whispers,
'Cause the strength of it is deeper.
Greater is it even when its weak.
This love is strength at its peak.

---------❤❤❤----------




#DaTalent
#D-Braide
#05/01/16

My name is Elizabeth Ogunjimi (DaTalent). An ND holder in Mass communication at The Polytechnic, Ibadan, but currently studying Law at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago.
 The pen is my strength, poetry the ink, the world my book/class. God bless the language of art.





My name is Donald Braide AKA D-Braide (T.P.) Meaning Talking Pen. I'm a Poet, Electrical Engineer and Musician born on the 29th of April. I'm simple and straight forward. I dislike lies and liars. Poetry is the medicine to my every hurt.  A vent for my emotions. The potency of my concoction. God bless the night I kissed poetry.

 Twitter: @deinyibo

Facebook page; www.facebook.com/iamdbraide

No comments:

Post a Comment