Saturday 30 July 2016


STOP HERE, if you are not (18+). But, what has numbers actually got to do with what we read?

SHE
(Our mentally kills us too)

She wrote my name
With her pointed nipples,
in her teenage heart.

She has said it a million times
that she can die for me.
But, I didn't reply with my heart.
I only smiled and asked:
if she would open her WORLD too.
She said it's all she gat,
and for me, she can take a bullet.

I wondered how often
She has been drowned,
in the illusion of Nolly, Holly and the Bolly of WoodS.

She would suggest
We fly up high to touch the stars.
She would laugh without her head,
and when I smile
She sinks into my mouth
Sex-ing my lips.
With her over-CERVILIZED lips.

She even talks about
Pant wet-ing these days.
That her vaginal needs a feel
Of a rough male hand
That can drive her like a roller coaster.
That her breast,
are ripe enough to be plucked. 

She would say that the world,
is at it youthful age.
That we can leave ourselves UN-preserved for decades.
After all, no one cares about anyone.



Osigwe Benjamin

Osigwe Benjamin is one of the youngest poetry promoter(s) in Nigeria, and the manager of "ThePoetryCourt" an online community of writers. With his online presence, he has been able to pull much audience for Poetry Events in Nigeria.

Osigwe is also a page/Performance Poet who have successfully performed for various events in Nigeria. He is also a poet who believes in Poetry for Consciousness and Social Change, and thus advocates that poetry should Move, Speak and take Actions at all time. 
Facebook link: OsiBen Di Poetick Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment