Monday 4 May 2015

OSIGWE BENJAMIN IS PLUS ONE

THE POETRY COURT

"Poetry cannot be separated from life, because poetry itself is life."

"Poets are gods that create their own beings and make them come alive."
Osigwe Benjamin
 

MAY 4th 2015 is one of our BARD's birthday, OSIGWE BENJAMIN, and we are using this time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


He said "Poetry has made me smile when am in my worst moments, cause I write more beautiful poems when am down. Then the emotions are true to themselves, so they come almost already made"

On his life with other poets, he said "I love the bound that keeps poets going. I have been given so many names since I joined the "Train Of Words." I smile at some names, while at others I see them in the sky, waiting for me to embrace them someday"

These are the names that I have been given by poets and lovers of the art.

"Some 'Figures Of Speech' members F.O.S shorten my name by just calling me BENJI while others call me BENGY  its an online platform, so I still wonder how the second is being pronounced."

Smiling...



Samuel Luemas calls me WIND

Olulu calls me my surname OSIGWE

Usman Lawal Iyoma calls me POETIC MAESTRO

Gracianno calls me OSI-BEN

Sir Eriata still calls me BENJAMIN

I even met a very pretty damsel at BB10 and she called me OLU SPIES.

I can't be able to remember those who use to call me these names o:

GBATURE

ATEGUN

ALINCO

Hmmmmm, okay o
Una Weldon, these are the names that I can remember sha, maybe they have other names that I can't remember.

I just want to also say THANK YOU to all those who believed in me and my art."



One of Osigwe Benjamin's strongest quote remains.
"Don't fake smile
Be sincere at all time"

Happy birthday
Osigwe Benjamin
and to all those for this month of May 2015.
#08069257714


#‎AjHouseOfPoetry‬

‪#‎FreedomSpokeWords‬

‪#‎VividVerses‬

‪#‎OroPoetry‬

‪#‎QualityPoets‬

‪#‎EGC‬

‪#‎FiguresOfSpeech‬

‪#‎AssociationOfNigerianAuthors‬

‪#‎EastPoetry‬

‪#‎LoudthotzPoetry‬

‪#‎SocietyOfYoungNigerianWriters‬

‪#‎NaturePoets‬

‪#‎WordUp‬

‪#‎WarOfWords‬

‪#‎PoetryTap‬

‪#‎OlFoNaija‬

‪#‎PenFreaks‬

‪#‎TonyTokunboEtekaFernandez‬

‪#‎GoPoethick‬

‪#‎AjeArtHouse‬

‪#‎DeltaLiterary‬

‪#‎CWANigeria‬

‪#‎BabishaiNiwePoetry‬

‪#‎AfricaApex‬

‪#‎PoetavangoSpokenWordPoetry‬

‪#‎WordRhymes‬&RhythmPoetry

‪#‎GreatPathSpokenWord‬

No comments:

Post a Comment