Monday 22 February 2016

LOVE IN A MORIBUND WORLD (VALENTINE LOVE POEMS) DAY10 Features Tanimonure Richards Adewale & Samuel Leumas BlueAdonis

THE LOVE

 

earth is in sadness
her peace pierced mouth
frowns her smiling pains galore
and her body tremors the thick sickness
looming large of passionate loved hatred
that hangs heavy death in time's sacred womb
death smiling a monster hunger in wait
of a horrid sweet swallow in totality
with a massive mouth of nuclear attack
whose pathetic munch breaks the sky into terrible tears
and the sun scampers in fear flee safety
gross darkness laughs a mockery remnant on mother earth


where is the love?
where is it exiled?
who has driven it into a missing oblivion?
what makes a scarce silence of it?


i am searching for that unique lone love
and we are many combing corners for it
not amongst the myriads of mocking lean seen on display
not within sweet poisonous treaties and agreements
the headlines hurl at our faces everyday
not found in the holy churches of gigantic sin bellies of deceit
not seen in pious mosques of turbaned corruption of worship
not resting either in the groves and cults of tradition's slavery

i am searching for the love; the unique lone love
not photocopied, scanned, transgendered or cloned
where could it be? someone please show me?

and then the questions flew me up sky high
we overtook the sky, zoomed past planets waving bye
and lo in blazing behold of purest scene unfold
i saw the lost longed love, sitting on a great throne
"oh why did you abandon mother earth?"
"why are you making her suffer so,
in wearies of wars, miseries of calamities bold?"
it smiled at me; i was sweetened by its glee
and its soft baby voice filled me up so deep
"I AM STILL WITH EARTH; AND I AM NOT WITH HER"
"i make my home in the homes of my heart
and earth will never find me in fruitless search
until earth finds my heart; my heart in earth's
within murks of moribund, it will be a fright of find"

and so this speaks the piece of miss
of true love in a moribund world
find its heart, earth and live it for sure
discard your created parades of deception charades galore.


  

Tanimonure Richards Adewale is one of the upcoming new generation poets from Nigeria and Africa as a whole. He has deep passion for painting realities with words and leaving lines gaping awe in admiration. He resides in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria and can be reached on his facebook 

Page:www.facebook.com/artface. EMAIL: moviart636@gmail.com





TO MY BEST FRIEND


A song of true-Blue love
Ethereal friends join me seraphinely
As I sing this song with colorful voices of water
Venal vibes pouring my ray of smiles
To the sun with sublime petals of light

To the tunes of flowers
Beautiful cherry blossom
The garden of stars is friendship

To the voices of the west wind
Western Bluebell in the hycinthine sky
True love is the truest heart of nobles

Covenant of exhilaration
On the dale of music and passion
Shining vale of beautiful beatitude
To swirl of dewy cloud in gentle sough

To the flowering tones
The rosy honey on the lips of my mind
Showering magnolia and narcissus
Pride of friendship

A citadel of oneness

To my Best Friend on the isle of lagoon
A smiley Cherub
heartbeats of heaven,
Star of David
Banner of Jonathan,
Songs of Solomon
The psalmist description,
Insignia of affection
Emblematic peace,
The Chorale of birds
Timbre of Eagles,
Central garden heartening s
The Blue apple of pristine,
The lyre of geniality
Vega of glee,
Colours of my ink
Joyful ivory of gold

His presence like
Banquet of wine and music
World truest treasure on the beach of serendipity
A rainbow within new multiple colors
A spring of diamond and the sea of gold

My Palmy'ness cloud
Shady bower of my head,
Crown of his maiden
My symphony of sapphire
Spectre of precious stones
And a Dynamic hues of Jacaranda

A friend adamantine like spanish Armada
Shield of my heart
Creator of happy mind
My strength and solace

A guardian angel from Avalon
His heart is Love

In the best State of friendship
Wonderful melody of Trinity's territory
Mystified feeling, supernovic
Frisson of bliss
And aura of delirium

I met you in the central blithe of June
Magical dovetail myrr by star dune
Smiles that light the moon with sun-rays
Bringing forth enchanting gale to my happy days

Take me to the windy mountains of spices
So Cosy inspiring blue poetry

Knowing you best friend
Is like tasting sweet white wine
from the ambient of Glowing vine
Which angels tend

The month of May may juice June
My best friend Is my best tune
January may knit to February
Shrine of Friendship is Love's sanctuary ..

Happy Valentine's day
My besty.
This is my gift

To Jonathan Joshua Akaniyene ....aka Alucado Kakacious Kaka




Samuel Leumas BlueAdonis is a poet, resides in Lagos but from Enugu . He believes in Love .

No comments:

Post a Comment