Tuesday 23 February 2016

LOVE IN A MORIBUND WORLD (VALENTINE LOVE POEMS) DAY 11 Features Paul Taiye Kolawole & Oki Kehinde Julius

Today, is the 11th day. Being the last day of ThePoetryCourt Publishing of valentine love poems.
Thanks to all contributors.

THAT NIGHT


 Arewa,

I will
No longer wait for your parent's consent,
 Before I'll manipulate your sour name into mine.
 Cant longer wait for that night, when love will glue us together under
 the blanket,
 Where my Camel will ride your horse that has no tail.

 I want to climb Your erected nipple,
That stand tall, like My Father's palm groove.
My fingers wants to press the sensitive button,
That sat like cone on Your water melon.

You will scream, scream and scream,
No one on earth, will be worthy of Your rescue.
I will dig deep the hole, that makes You a Mother,
When My pistol pestle, start to pound Your mortar.

Woe unto that undies and pants,
That will cover the clitoris of pleasure in between Your leg.
Curse be unto those nicker and skirt,
That will deprive My cuddling, from making You wet.

Your tongue, I want to lick like the lolly pop,
Along with Your virgin lips, that sweet like candy.
Your spine, I'll vertically trace down Your buttock,
Sparing not Your thigh and veins of Your pussy.
 
 My throat is already thirsty for Your saliva,
For I'm not con-tempted with the wine I drank from calabash.
Your lips, I want to chew like a chewing stick,
Pardon me, if I refuse to bite You with a holy kiss.
 
 But before that night, Arewa!
I will never open your leg, like a nylon bag.
 
 Let this covenant ruin my life,
If My lust fulness, will ever rob away your pride.
Let the darkness of Our "horny moon" blind my sight,
If My shackled eye, will ever seduce Your libido to rise.
I promise,I'll wait till that horny night,
Before I'll spew your virginity blood, which is Your pride.
I will lock up, My swinging pendulum in its bob,
Never to let it travel 'to and fro' into Your workshop.




Oki Kehinde Julius is a Nigerian Writer, who has won laurel in both Spoken Word slam and page poetry.


 

LOVE IN A MORIBUND WORLD


Have you ever asked why
the female cheetah
keeps its baby in her belly?

Have you ever asked why the
kernel is guarded by a shell?

Have you ever asked why the
snail hides itself in its shell?

The soil holding the plant
after the rain is not a mistake;
neither is sun for the day
and moon for the day
a failed promise to I S R A E L.

God is love even if
we worship in different ways.

Love is everlasting
even if destructive men
try to grind our world to ashes.

Love is peaceful,
even if we try to create the divide.

Love is progressive,
it tells us why the world
should keep being.

Love is sacrificial,
why would some men refuse
to die like Saint Valentine?

Love is tolerant,
just like the ocean tolerates
multitude of fishes.

Love is everything,
It is a reflection of our shared humanity.



Paul Taiye Kolawole "Litera-tee" is a poet and an undergraduate of Kogi State University, Anyigba; he can be reached at  kolawoletaiye@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment